(Applies to all Reception Banquet Halls and Banquet Facilities)
At no time will anyone under the age 18 consume alcohol. Management reserves the right to confiscate all alcohol and/or cease any sale or consumption of alcohol immediately.
SMG BAR –Santa Maria Goretti Cash/Ticket Bar
No corkage or bartender charge. Minimum bar order is $400
(Under $400, $20.00/hour per bartender charge will apply including 2 hours of preparation fee on top of the actual serving time.)
|Highballs & Beer||$ 6.00|
|Premium Liquor & Beer||$ 7.00|
|House Wine (Bottle)|| $ 27.00|
|Premium Bottles of Wine||$ 32.00|
Punch (4 qts)
|Alcoholic||$32.00 - $35.00|
|Jug (8 - 10 glasses)||$ 8.00|
|Jug (8 - 10 glasses)||$ 12.00|
|Cappuccino|| $ 2.50|
|Café Latte||$ 2.50|
CLIENT SUPPLIED LIQUOR (Customer to Provide Liquor License)
- Corkage Fee (includes mix, oranges, limes, clamato juice & garnishes) $9.75/pp
- Corkage Fee (Bottle of wine ONLY) $9.50/pp
- Pop Only Corkage Fee (non-alcohol event only) $4.00/pp
- Bartender – Eight (8) hours max (provided by SMGC - 1 per 150 guests) $150.00/bartender
- Bar is to be closed no later than 1:00 a.m.
- Empty bottles can only be removed with management’s authorization.
- Partial bottles of wine cannot be removed from our Edmonton banquet facilities without fully closed tops.
- Only purchased alcohol with appropriate license is allowed at the Centre (receipt & license must be attached to alcohol).
- No homemade alcohol is permitted in any of our banquet halls.
- Liquor license and alcohol liability insurance application are required 10 business days prior to event.